Friday, January 13, 2012

Life's a scary place without a best friend.

When you find your best friend, they fill a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. They make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live a little better. When I first met my best friend I honestly didn't know she was going to be as important as she is to me. She understands me when I say forget it, she waits forever when I say just a minute, she stays when I say leave me alone, and asks me whats wrong before I even feel down. She knows everything about me and loves me anyway. She can tell me things that I don't want to tell myself. She gets me through my ups and my downs, my good and bad days, and everything in between. She knows me better than I know myself. She is someone who is just always there for me and I am so grateful. She is the only person that understands our conversations and why touch my body is the best song ever. I love her with all of my heart and I'm glad she is a part of my life. Hooray for best friends! (:

6 years and counting.




Please stay in my life forever because you are one of the best things to have ever happened to me.





You're just jealous because we act stupid in public and people still love us.





I roll with the best and nothing less. (:





I used to be normal until I met my best friend. ;)





Your best friend is like your favorite bra; close to the heart, tight like a hug, and there for support.





Best Friend: Brightens Your Life After You've Been Through A Storm.



Hold onto your best friend, because I bet in an entire lifetime, you won't find anybody else like them. (:












No comments:

Post a Comment